BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ PEMILIK BLOG NIYH ♥

♥  PEMILIK BLOG NIYH  ♥

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Nur Yasmin Ashikin !

um0 4teen..!

ddk tat endau , johor..!

smkuh..!

okex , 3t0t arap y visit blog appy laa..!

and law ske follow laa..! k





Monday, October 4, 2010

thankz y0u g0d!

thank you g0d 
i thank you my g0d 
4 giving me Your b0unte0us bleesing 
allowing me to w0rship y0u my g0d 
You are m0st Gracious and M0st merciful 
enbling me to talk to you oh g0d 
allowing me to seek fr0m y0u 
to praise and w0rship y0u
with all my heart and s0ul 
allowing me to appeal to ypu oh g0d
but when i face you ,my heart is restless 
sh0uld l fail to be well mannered to you 
and i start to woe 
am i deceitful in my w0rship to you
its not you bleesing that i will get 
but it's your wrath that i wwll recevie
Ya Rabbal'aalamin
please 4give me!

0 ulasan: